I'm back in Athens today after a long two weeks out of town. On my flight yesterday, only two people asked me if my cello was a guitar. Only two! People must be getting more aware of the cello! There were a few lines:
[about my cello in the seat next to me] "Hey, is that your travel buddy there?!" Har har.
[TSA] "Pretty big viola!" Ooops.
Today begins my practice immersion week where I'll be secluding myself in my practice room with the goal of complete mastery of the Rorem After Reading Shakespeare. This is different from my usual tactic because I'll be taking a total time-out from the real world. No phone calls. No internet. No TV. Nothing.
This thing will be done soon! If you miss me durin this time, visit my website, Facebook and Twitter to keep up on my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment